Welcome! I started blogging as a way to document our wedding, but it quickly turned into a way to share my favorite stories about everyday life and fun finds.
I live currently in Columbia, SC, but I’m moving in 2023 to Asheville, NC to live with my fiance. I’m a proud dog-mama to two pups.
Five quick things to know about me:
- I have a first-degree black belt in Danzan Ryu Jujitsu. I help teach children’s judo classes as my dojo in South Carolina, and I have competed on a national and state level. It’s my hope to open my own school in North Carolina.
- I’m a runner and have completed several half marathons. So far my longest distance race was the 2021 Wisconsin Ragnar, but I’m aiming for a full marathon in 2023.
- I’m full-time self-employed in insurance sales; I own LifeTime Insurance Agency, LLC. I started as the administrative admin for my agency when I was 25 years old and bought the company a few years later. Fast forward another 11 years, and I’m licensed in and sell across several states.
- I’m a proud University of South Carolina alumna with a French degree. Go Cocks!
- I’m super involved in my community between leadership in my professional organization, networking association, chamber of commerce, and local fundraisers. In 2023, I’m running for the Midlands LLS Visionary of the Year.