Welcome! I started blogging as a way to document our wedding, but it quickly turned into a way to share my favorite stories about everyday life and fun finds.
I live in South Carolina with my husband, who is referred to as the Mister; we have two pups. I own an insurance agency for my day job.
Here are 5 quick things to know about me:
1. I spend a lot of time at the dojo, and consider being thrown on the floor in jujitsu to be therapy.
2. It’s never a good idea to come between me and my coffee or my wine.
3. Twelve years ago, I started at my company as a temporary admin. Today, I own the company.
4. I believe that no matter how many curve balls life may have thrown us in the past, that we have to own our futures. I don’t have much tolerance for victim-mentality — I’m a survivor and a conqueror.
5. I’m a proud auntie to 16 nieces and nephews (and sensei to a clan of judo kids), but my main squeeze is my 4-year-old pittie puppy, Roscoe.